Santillan has a new state of the art yoga studio designed by internationally renowned yoga teacher and trainer, Simon Low. This spacious state-of-the-art 170 m2 yoga sala has beautiful sea views. Due to its huge south-facing windows, you can practice yoga enjoying the sunsets, overlooking the sea, and appreciating the nature of Santillana’s own valley location.
This yoga studio, with its sprung, thermally insulated wooden floor has 24 stations on the The Great Wall, all the essential yoga props of the highest available quality, and all the attention to detail that makes it truly one of the most outstanding yoga studios in Europe, resulting in an enhanced experience for al students.
Our spacious state-of-the-art, brand-new yoga sala 170 m2 with sea views is equipped with the following:
- Sprung, thermally insulated wooden floor
- All the necessary yoga props: 6 mm thick yoga mats, foam blocks, wooden bricks, belts, bolsters, blankets, sandbags, chairs and wooden slant boards
- 24 stations on the The Great Wall, the world’s leading ‘yoga rope wall’ manufacturer with detachable yoga wall belts, which can be used at five different heights on the wall
- Ceiling fans
- Biomass heating
- Led lighting with dimmer controls
- Hifi and Wi-Fi
- Two large quartz crystal singing bowls, Tibetan bells, tea light holders, incense holders
- Chalk bags