May 20th to 25th, 2018
With Adelene Cheong & Lizzie Lasater
Price: From 990 €
The mornings are for movement: practicing active asana to open and prepare for stillness.
After a colorful vegetable-rich pescatarian Spanish lunch you have a few hours to yourself. Go for a walk, explore the area, read a book, take a nap, lie by the pool, daydream in the garden – anything that feeds your heart.
The evening sessions are devoted to support: practicing Restorative yoga to move toward silence.
Paradoxically, by giving ourselves the gift of deep rest, we return to our lives with more energy for family, work and creativity.
- Designed to encourage slowing down and feeling spacious with time.
- Three sessions a day with instruction in meditation, active asana, and Restorative yoga. Estimated 20 program hours.
- One afternoon off to explore Malaga, hike to the beach, or simply lie by the pool.
- Three delicious meals a day – lots of Spanish treats!
- Open space each day for reading, swimming, journaling and naps.
You will be treated to delicious, healthy and seasonal meals from the beginning of the retreat until breakfast on the final morning.
Ingredients are sourced locally from the on site gardens and chicken coop plus neighboring organic farms.
All dietary requirements will be catered to as part of this retreat. And remember, everything tastes better when grown under the Spanish sun!
- Twin / Triple share: Regular €1100, Early Bird €990
- Single ensuite: Regular €1,380, Early Bird €1,270
- Deposit due upon enrollment
- Early bird price ends 1 February, 2018
- Balance due 12 March, 2018
Retreat price includes around 20 hours of yoga classes, 3 gourmet vegetarian buffet-style meals per day, use of yoga hall and other facilities, (natural salt water pool, internet, etc.), free tea, coffee, fruit and drinking water for guests, and use of yoga props.
Retreat price does not include airfare, or transport to / from the retreat center, day trips, meals off site, or travel insurance.
Bookings and payment