Hatha yoga retreat with Suzanne Broderick and Caroline Kades
April 13rd to 20th, 2019
Price: From 1300 €
Immerse yourself in everything this region has to offer – famous white villages (pueblos blancos), amazing coastline of Costa de Sol, the heady scent of orange blossom, and wonderful Moorish architecture. Experience one of the best yoga rooms in Spain – designed by Simon Low – during our daily yoga sessions. In your free time, unwind by the pool, enjoy a massage and soak in the quiet charm of this rural retreat. Nearby you can play golf, sail, hike, or take an optional excursion to the world heritage listed Alhambra. Accommodation comprises shared or private rooms. All have ensuites and your own private balcony or terrace.
Our week includes:
- 7 nights share or private accommodation with ensuite
- welcome drinks with dinner Day 1
- three meals a day (wholesome Spanish cuisine)
- tea, coffee, water at any time during the day
- daily yoga, stretch, relaxation or meditation sessions
- use of fully equipped yoga shala
- healthy Spanish cooking class
- exclusive use of pool and facilities for our group
- plenty of free time as well as optional excursions and spa therapies (extra cost)
A Typical day would look like this:
- Yoga session (Hatha incorporating Pranayama, Relaxation)
- Free time / Information sessions on yoga and lifestyle topics
- Free time / cooking class
- Late afternoon Yoga (Hatha or Yin) OR Stretch class
- Yoga Nidra / Meditation / Relaxation
One day will include an excursion to the Alhambra. (additional cost)
Free time slots may include organized group hikes, excursion into Malaga, or sailing depending on interest.
About Your Facilitators
Sue Broderick is a 500 hr trained, yoga teacher and certified yoga therapist from the Northern Beaches of Sydney, Australia. She is a member of Yoga Australia and the International Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA). She sees clients individually and teaches in small group settings to optimise the therapeutic benefits of yoga.
Caroline Kades is a 500 hr trained yoga teacher and qualified Yin Yoga teacher who has also completed training in Meditation and iRest Yoga Nidra. Her experience and interests are in healthy ageing, functional yoga, relaxation and breath work.
More information and bookings visit www.suebroderickyoga.com.au